Known For: "Rescue Me," "Top Gear," & "Nurse Jackie"
Whether you know him from his numerous TV shows or from his years touring as a stand-up, Adam Ferrara has been winning over audiences for over a decade. A confessional comic, Ferrara has a New York charm that permeates that stage, making you feel as though you're sitting with him in some local bar, sharing a pint and some stories.
Career Highlights: Comedy special "Funny As Hell," role on "The Job" and "Paul Blart: Mall Cop," and appearances on "The Tonight Show," "The Late Show with David Letterman," and "The Tony Kornheiser Show" podcast.
Covid Update March 2021
1. Food and beverage is back! There is a 2 item per person minimum and an 18% administrative fee in the showroom.
2. Masks MUST BE WORN by all customers and employees at all times during the show unless while eating and drinking at your table.
3. The following questionnaire is REQUIRED to be filled out after you purchase tickets and before your admittance to the club.
CLICK HERE FOR FORM
If you are purchasing tickets, you can do that by selecting your showtime. Once purchased then come back to this page for the form
COVID-19 Show Info
Due to capacity restrictions and reccomendations by local authorities and in the interest of social distancing, we will be selling tables rather than individual tickets to our events. At this time, customers will not be sharing tables with anyone other than their party. Tables are maxed out at 4 people per table. In the event more than four people are attending a show together as a group, you will be separated into multiple tables and these tables will maintain 6-foot social distancing rules.
Each table comes with the corresponding number of tickets:
2 top = 2 tickets | 3 top = 3 tickets | 4 top = 4 tickets
- Customers are expected to take necessary precautions to protect themselves and others. Per the CDC and local governments, we request all customers enter the facility wearing a face covering or mask. When customers are seated, they are permitted to remove such covering.
- Employees and Customers will have their temperatures taken upon entrance to the facility. Customers and Employees with a temperature of 100 degrees or greater will not be permitted on the premises.
- Customers will be able to pay with credit/debit cards at their tables, cash will not be accepted at this time.
Management reserves the right to prevent customers from entering the facility who they deem disruptive or dangerous to other patrons.
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item per person minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office 45 minutes prior to the show.