Ring in the New Year with an evening filled with laughter courtesy of Ryan Niemiller! Skip the chaos of the bars and enjoy a special night with food and drinks from the comfort of our restaurant, bar, lounge, and showroom. There's no better place to welcome 2020 than right here at Helium!
Despite being born with a disability in both arms, Ryan Niemiller, the self-proclaimed “Cripple Threat of Comedy,” shares his views of the world from the perspective of the handicapped.
Ryan began his comedy career in Los Angeles, California, and hasn’t looked back since, performing in clubs and colleges across the country. Covering topics such as dating, trying to find employment, and attempting to find acceptance in a world not designed for him, Ryan tackles the issues in a way that makes you think while laughing the entire time.
With his quick wit, great timing, and a gimmick that only he can exploit, Ryan hopes to prove to the comedy world that he may be unarmed, but he is dangerous.
Late Show includes party favors and a champagne toast at midnight!
Dinner Option includes 1 from each course
Limited seating available
• Alaskan Salmon and Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs - Garnished with fresh chives and smoked paprika
• French Onion Gratinée - Seasoned with sherry, topped with three-cheese crust and seasoned crostini
• Shrimp Cocktail - Served with a house-made cocktail sauce
• Spinach Salad - Topped with bacon, strawberries, cashews, and boiled egg, served with a warm bacon dressing
• Classic Caesar Salad - Hearts of romaine, chopped and tossed in Tuscan-style dressing, topped with shaved Parmesan and croutons
• Asian Sesame Salad - Field greens mixed with mandarin oranges, cashews, and red bell peppers. Topped with sesame seeds, crispy wonton strips, and served with our tangy signature sesame vinaigrette
• Grilled Filet Mignon - Topped with a wild mushroom demi-glace served with a twice baked potato and a seasonal vegetable medley
• Rosemary Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with garlic mashed potatoes and a warm buttermilk biscuit
• Grilled Alaskan Salmon - Served with a balsamic glaze, accompanied with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus
• Chocolate-Lovin’ Spoonful Cake with fresh whipped cream
• New York-Style Cheesecake with strawberry coulis
• Coffee Crumb Cake with a cream cheese glaze
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item per person minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box
office prior to the show (they are generally available 1.5-2 hrs prior
Dine with us in Elements prior to the show by making a reservation! Give us a call at 314.727.1260 or click here to reserve a table online.(Reservations must be made before 4pm the day of the show.)
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!