Ring in the New Year with an evening filled with laughter courtesy of Jared Freid! There's no better place to welcome 2022 than right here at Helium!
10:30 PM Show includes party favors and a champagne toast at midnight!
Jared Freid, host of "The JTrain Podcast" and co-host of "Betches’ U Up?," is a comedian based out of New York City and originally from the Boston suburb of Needham, MA. His comedy is current and reflects the ordinary daily thoughts of everyone you know, especially if everyone you know is a millennial, obsessed with dating apps, trying to be a real adult, and worried about their body. (For the record, Jared’s mom thinks his body is “just fine.”) He’s a regular at the Comedy Cellar, Caroline’s on Broadway, Gotham, Stand Up New York, and Comix at Mohegan Sun. He also had the honor of performing for the 2017 New Faces showcase at the 35th annual Just For Laughs Festival in Montréal. His television presence has been amping up. He's currently starring in the Snapchat series "How Low Will You Go?" He’s recently been featured on MTV2’s new series “Vidiots,” as well as TruTV's "NFL Full Contact,” MTV's "Failosophy,” NBC’s “The Today Show,” NFL Network’s “Top Ten,” and AXS TV’s "Gotham Comedy Live." His weekly podcast, "The JTrain Podcast," is booming and now touring live around the country. It’s already at over 450,000 listeners per month and regularly in the iTunes top 100. Additionally, he co-hosts a modern dating podcast called “U Up?” with Jordana Abraham of Betches where they discuss their take on modern dating with issues ranging from apps to hookups to relationships. His writing has both sides of the aisle nodding their head while thinking, "I've been on the toilet way too long."
Dinner & Show - includes 1 from each course
Soup or Salad
• House Saled - Iceberg mix with carrot, cucumber, tomato, shredded cheese, and croutons. Choice of balsamic, ranch or Italian dressing
• Classic Caesar Salad - Fresh romaine, shaved parmesan, and croutons tossed in a creamy caesar dressing
• Broccoli Cheese Soup - Topped with shredded cheese and served with crackers
• Bruschetta with Feta - Fresh baguette topped with bruschetta mix, balsamic glaze and feta cheese
• Shrimp Cocktail- Served chilled with a side of cocktail sauce
• Deviled Eggs with bacon- Hard-boiled eggs, smoky bacon, and paprika
• Crispy Brussel Sprouts- with a maple glaze
• Grilled Filet Mignon - Topped with a wild mushroom demi-glace and served with red skin mashed and a seasonal vegetable medley
• Chicken Parm - Breaded chicken breast served with pasta al dente covered in a tomato sauce topped with fresh mozzarella served with garlic toast
• Chocolate-Lovin’ Spoonful Cake with fresh whipped cream
• New York-Style Cheesecake with strawberry coulis
In addition to the two-item minimum, there will be an 18% administrative fee in the showroom.
Customers are expected to take necessary precautions to protect themselves and others. Per the CDC and local governments, we require all customers to enter the facility wearing a face covering or mask. When customers are seated, they are permitted to remove such covering while eating or drinking.
Management reserves the right to prevent customers from entering the facility who they deem disruptive or dangerous to other patrons.
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item per person minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office 45 minutes prior to the show.
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!