Known For: "Jay and Silent Bob," "Clerks" & "Dogma"
It's apparent that Jay Mewes, the vocal half of "Jay and Silent Bob," is a toned-down version of his iconic loudmouth character — a fast-talking, foul-mouthed, over-sexed but ultimately harmless guy. Outrageously inappropriate and oddly loveable, Mewes gets down and dirty with his audiences, leaving no raunchy stories untold.
Career Highlights: Roles in anything Kevin Smith has written ("Mallrats," "Chasing Amy," "Clerks II," "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back," and "Zack and Miri Make a Porno"); appearances in "Degrassi," "Comic Book Men," and "@midnight;" cohost of "Jay & Silent Bob Get Old" podcast
Covid Update November 2020
1. There will be NO FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE offered at any point during the show.
2. Masks MUST BE WORN by all customers and employees at all times during the show, given the new restrictions.
3. The following questionnaire is REQUIRED to be filled out after you purchase tickets and before your admittance to the club.
CLICK HERE FOR FORM
If you are purchasing tickets, you can do that by selecting your showtime. Once purchased then come back to this page and select "Attend my Jason Mewes show, when you fill out the questionnaire below"
COVID-19 Show Info
Due to capacity restrictions and reccomendations by local authorities and in the interest of social distancing, we will be selling tables rather than individual tickets to our events. At this time, customers will not be sharing tables with anyone other than their party. Tables are maxed out at 4 people per table. In the event more than four people are attending a show together as a group, you will be separated into multiple tables and these tables will maintain 6-foot social distancing rules.
Each table comes with the corresponding number of tickets:
2 top = 2 tickets | 3 top = 3 tickets | 4 top = 4 tickets
- Customers are expected to take necessary precautions to protect themselves and others. Per the CDC and local governments, we request all customers enter the facility wearing a face covering or mask. When customers are seated, they are permitted to remove such covering.
- Employees and Customers will have their temperatures taken upon entrance to the facility. Customers and Employees with a temperature of 100 degrees or greater will not be permitted on the premises.
- Customers will be able to pay with credit/debit cards at their tables, cash will not be accepted at this time.
Management reserves the right to prevent customers from entering the facility who they deem disruptive or dangerous to other patrons. In the event you are asked to leave the premises, your money will be refunded.
If you have questions regarding your safety and the steps we're taking to approach COVID-19, please review our updated FAQ page below:
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item per person minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office 45 minutes prior to the show.