Practitioner of the deadly art of comedy, Sam Tripoli views comedy as a calling rather a profession. It’s a passion that he preaches to audiences live in nightclubs, radio, television, and podcasts nationwide.
Sam co-hosts two All Things Comedy Network podcasts, "Punch Drunk Sports with Ari Shaffir and Jayson Thibault" and his popular "Tin Foil Hat" podcast. Tripoli’s recent comedy album, “The Diabolical,” and his last CD, “Believe In Yourself,” were the #1 stand-up comedy albums on iTunes!
His TV credits include Showtime's "Live Nude,” "Russell Peters' Comic Without Borders!,” Netflix’s “Chocolate Sunday’s Live From The Sunset Strip!,” E!’s “Love You, Mean it! With Whitney Cummings,” multiple appearances on CBS’s “The Late Late Show,” MTV’s “Act Out,” “Comics Unleashed," and appeared on “Bellator MMA Digital!” He was co-host of Spike TV’s hugely popular “Wild World of Spike" with Jason Ellis and Kit Kope. Plus Tripoli is proud to be featured in the new documentary film about stand-up comedy, “Dying Laughing!” His appearance on Comedy Central’s “Premium Blend” garnered him only one of two standing ovations in the history of the show.
On stage he’s a force of nature, pacing the stage like a cyclone of funny as he questions authority and the conventions of our society one moment, then earnestly expressing his affinity for bizarre the next. His comedy has no limits — it's whatever he’s thinking about, and that’s usually what everyone else is thinking about, even though sometimes we don’t like to admit to it.
Covid Update November 2020
1. There will be NO FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE offered at any point during the show.
2. Masks MUST BE WORN by all customers and employees at all times during the show, given the new restrictions.
3. The following questionnaire is REQUIRED to be filled out after you purchase tickets and before your admittance to the club.
CLICK HERE FOR FORM
If you are purchasing tickets, you can do that by selecting your showtime. Once purchased then come back to this page and select "Attend my Sam Tripoli show, when you fill out the questionnaire below"
COVID-19 Show Info
Due to capacity restrictions and recommendations by local authorities and in the interest of social distancing, we will be selling tables rather than individual tickets to our events. At this time, customers will not be sharing tables with anyone other than their party. Tables are maxed out at 4 people per table. In the event more than four people are attending a show together as a group, you will be separated into multiple tables and these tables will maintain 6-foot social distancing rules.
Each table comes with the corresponding number of tickets:
2 top = 2 tickets | 3 top = 3 tickets | 4 top = 4 tickets
- Customers are expected to take necessary precautions to protect themselves and others. Per the CDC and local governments, we request all customers enter the facility wearing a face covering or mask. When customers are seated, they are permitted to remove such covering.
- Employees and Customers will have their temperatures taken upon entrance to the facility. Customers and Employees with a temperature of 100 degrees or greater will not be permitted on the premises.
- Customers will be able to pay with credit/debit cards at their tables, cash will not be accepted at this time.
Management reserves the right to prevent customers from entering the facility who they deem disruptive or dangerous to other patrons. In the event you are asked to leave the premises, your money will be refunded.
If you have questions regarding your safety and the steps we're taking to approach COVID-19, please review our updated FAQ page below:
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item per person minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office 45 minutes prior to the show.